
those are NOT HIS shoes. Those are MY shoes! But at least he obeyed, right?! So funny!!! He had walked all over the yard before finding his toys in our disassembled front "patio" which is, for the moment, a sandbox while awaiting the concrete we'll be installing later in the summer months. We looked down at him from the front step and he just beamed up at us. He knew. He totally knew what he was doing and he was so proud of himself for managing to obey... without obeying :0) Smart boy that one is! I tell you, I am going to have my hands SO full!

In other news, Levi upgraded the sport quads we had to this new Polaris 400 HO. He and his sidekick couldn't be happier! Levi took him for a very slow, safe ride this morning around the front yard. What a life that kid has! I mean Levi :0) Just kidding, Linc leads a pretty awesome life for a little boy. Levi has made some big plans for a father son camp out with a bunch of fellow father son combination's. He is taking at least Lincoln (Bear might be too much work), along with probably 10-15 other men/boys out to camp on the dunes for a couple of nights. It is sure to be a great male bonding experience!
My little Bear is a crawler... grabber... puller... trouble maker! He loves cords, paper, bark, sand, grass, plants. You name it he eats it. And now that he can move himself to accomodate his every whim I am about ready to concrete the whole front yard, pull out every plant, throw out all paper and plastic things and take down anything that isn't soft, plush and baby friendly! Everyone asked me what I was going to do with all of Linc's small toys and I really didn't think/prepare thinking that we made it past the first few months without worrying about it but, now is when I should have been preparing for. And nope, still haven't figured out what to do with all those little bitty choking hazards that clutter our front room. It's a bit of a problem now! Linc has learned how to manipulate his concern for his brother into theft. He has realized that I am watching what Bear plays with and taking the potential choking hazards, sharp things, and things that might not be so great to chew on away from little brother. So he has decided that anything he doesn't want Bear to play with can be STOLE if he says "no Bear that's sharp!" or "No Bear that's not food" after which he quickly swipes the toy and moves it far away from brother Bear's ever increasing grasp. It WAS cute for a minute and now it results in Lincoln loosing his toys. I have had a stock pile of toys in my room for about a week now. He'll catch on soon... right?!
They do love each other though, even after Linc steals toys he lovingly calls Bear "Bearbuska" and "Bubba Bear" and Doodle Bear". It's so sweet and hearing Lincoln say "Bearbuska" like a Russian soldier, makes me about wet my pants every time! It's hilarious!! Speaking of hilarious, Lincoln was watching a fly through the window the other day and all of the sudden he shouts " that's unnecessary!"... what!? That was it, no prelude or conclusion, just "that's unnecessary!". Oh my, so funny! It's like he has split personality or Tourets sometimes!
Bear has been getting several teeth lately. He has his two bottom teeth and his two lateral incisors... aka his fangs! Yup, my kid has fangs. It's really cool actually. It makes nursing so easy :0) He doesn't even have red gumbs where the front teeth are so I have a feeling the fangs are here to stay for a while. I think it's rad! He looks so funny/cute. His smile is awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment