
This boy cracks me up!! We had a little party for a friend of ours last night and Lincoln had a blast with all of the kids. He has the biggest imagination and kids just love to play with him because he's... well... crazy! He really enjoys older boys right now, you know, 5 year olds, 10 year olds, really anyone who is a boy and a little bigger than he is. He refers to kids his age and size as babies but the kids that are just a little bigger well they are super hero's in Linc's mind. So last night he spent much of the night traipsing through the brush taking turns following and leading the group of boys on a Coyote hunt. He was howling and "booming" them with his arm and the other kids didn't know what on Earth he was doing :0) While we were all eating Lincoln entertained us by "climbing" trees and getting all excited about the "Coyote" who was a nice little girl trying to eat her cupcake! She, luckily, thought he was hilarious. We tried to do our first potty day. Potty day is this event that everyone has told me about where you take a day (or two or three) and you stay home, go potty every 30 minutes, drink loads of juice and eat candy. So we tried it. Linc was all about the candy until three o'clock in the afternoon and after about the 40th time on the pot. Then he said "momma, I just don't want to go in the potty" to which I replied "that's fine honey, I'm not really loving the idea either!". So we'll try again later.
Mischief!!

This is by far his biggest burn pile yet!

Barrett is fun too, or at least he will be when he gets all of his teeth and can enjoy life a little more. Poor little guy is getting five teeth. The first one broke through on Sunday and the rest are just making him miserable. He is so close to crawling. I've been trying to get a good video of it but he likes to do his best practice when he is nude... so nope, no video/photos of that :0) I'll keep this a somewhat clean blog. He is getting so big and chubby! I love it!! He is pretty smiley, even amidst all the fussing and teething. He's just a happy little guy even though he's not feeling well. I'll try and get some new pics of him today. Bear is just growing too fast... I can't keep up!
No comments:
Post a Comment