Thursday, November 19, 2009

I never know...

What I am going to find when I wake up :0)
Lincoln beat us up this morning which isn't unusual. I once found him curled up next to Echo eating freshly baked chocolate chip cookies . And there was the time I found him playing dinosaurs in the kitchen with his cup of goldfish from the diaper bag. He even feeds himself breakfast! This morning I found him asleep on the dog bed :0)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks Ash great Pics. Love ya and see ya soon.

Jill said...

That is so cute, Ashley!!! What a funny little boy! I love that he'll even feed himself breakfast! That's smart--I need to just set out a bowl of dry cereal and a couple of sippy cups of milk and let my kids take care of business in the morning so I don't have to get up so dang early! ;o) He's awesome!

Jessica said...

Hopefully he doesn't know how to open the door and you find him outside chopping wood one morning! :) LOL! That is such a cute pic!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!