Sunday, November 29, 2009

Barrett

My little Bear is growing TOO fast! I got a new camera (I know, no time to wright the "Night Before Christmas" post for that one but believe me it was just as exciting!) and I finally got to use it on my most precious little subjects... Linc can move and Bear can't... so you guessed it.... Bear is an easy target
He's so stinkin' cute even when he does this;


And especially when he does this;


And this;


Oh my, that last one just makes me want to have a million more like him.... then I remember the labor part.... and the getting up at three in the morning... and the poop.... oh the poop. I'd still have a million more if they'd all be just like Bear :0) Despite the poop!


And since my two year old Lincoln won't sit for a pic (I don't blame him, too many fun things to be doing aside from sitting!) here is a little comparison picture of Lincoln when he was about the same age as Bear is now.

I really don't think they look alike!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Bear is so stinking cute!!!!!!! I love the picture of him with one squinty eye--adorable!!! They definitely look like brothers in that last photo, but Bear looks more babyish and squishy while Lincoln's face looks like it was already starting to thin out and change! Very very cute boys you two have!

Anonymous said...

No denying it, they both come from you and Levi. they may never look like either of you completly but I see trouble telling them apart already except for the size.

kit-kat-katie04 said...

hey sorry to be random but what are you doing with your old camera? I know it's still in pretty great condition and if you haven't gotten rid of it. I am willing to buy it off of you.

p.s your boys are too cute to handle! love you guys :)