Friday, October 9, 2009

A Fishing Trip







Levi took Lincoln out fishing last night. They did good, real good :0) Levi came back to the truck wishing Lincoln could hold a fishing rod a little better so that he could get a legal limit too! But he still hasn't quite figured out the mechanics of holding a rod and riding in a canoe... he just can't cast without letting go! It was a good trip although I spent the time talking with the other fishermen on shore waiting for little Bear to wake up. He slept through the whole outing. Oh well, there's plenty of time to fish once he gets older. I was just happy to be out of the house. There is just nothing like working at home, living at home and sleeping at home. Sometimes "Home" feels like prison and I just want out! So that's what instigated our fishing trip :0) I needed a break from the confines of home.
To jump subject a bit this morning was interesting :0) I decided to get the boys ready at the same time... thought I would save a little time since I am a bathing fanatic and both boys get morning baths (Linc also gets a night bath because he is a dirt bucket, in fact we have nick named him pigpen from the peanuts cartoons!). Well I got Linc in and then set up Bear's bath hammock thingy. I set Bear in it and he instantly started spraying down Lincoln with a steady stream of pee. Linc is obsessed with pee and poo and so he thought it was great and started shouting "Bear PEE!!" with all the excitement that maybe a Chucky Cheese outing or an aquarium trip might ensue. Linc was so excited and proud of his brother! Wow, that's love :0) Next time I'll have Bear facing the wall and Linc can watch him pee from a distance. So much for saving time!

No comments: