Lincoln is seven months old on this coming Wednesday! Seven months already! He is sitting on his own pretty well, well enough that I can sit him down and walk away without worrying that he will take a tumble unless he wants to. It is SO nice. He loves his new view and I can get a lot more done during the day because I can sit him somewhere where I can see him and he can see me and he is perfectly content to just sit and play! I love it! He has, on the other hand, begun having some separation anxiety so I can't go far. I have started playing peek-a-boo all around the house because as long as it's a "game" he seems to deal better when I go around a corner or into another room.
Linc is SO ticklish, he has developed a full on belly laugh and it is the sweetest sound I have ever heard. It makes my eyes well up almost every time because it is just so wonderful to hear his joy! I know... sappy momma but it's true! Lincoln has also discovered that not only can his voice box make low, grumbly noises, it can also make VERY high pitched screeching noises... Oh JOY! It is especially ear piercing in the bath tub!
He still is quite a ways from crawling which is just fine with me. I have decided that he is about perfect right now because he can sit and see everything but he can't escape yet! The best of both worlds. He has been loving the outdoors however I think he has a slight allergy to the grass but who doesn't in this climate. Pollen literally coats our vehicles and you can see it floating in the air. So for now his little nose is a faucet and his eyes are a little watery but he doesn't seem to mind, he loves how the grass feels on his little toes :0) I REALLY love this age, it just gets funner every day!
Well, there we have the seventh month update and to go along with it, here are the pictures from our seventh month photo shoot! Be prepared for photo overload!
5 comments:
What a cute little bug!! He seems to exude cuteness...this sitting still is not going to last long, you can tell those little feet are just itching to go running in the grass. Better get your running shoes ready. Love ya.
Ahhh... the feet shots are my favs! And NICE flare and bokeh!! Whoo hoooooooo!
Love ya,
jaz ;0)
Awesome photos! And the subject is not bad, either ;) I can't wait to meet little Linc next month!
-Jess B
great pictures ash!! nice apprature (not exactly sure on the spelling ;) But see I am learning about photography from you! Brilliant! Lincoln is the cutest nephew I've ever had!!! I love him bunches and you even more. (only cause I've known you longer :)
HAPPY SEVENTH MONTH BD LINC!! ;0)
Post a Comment