You've seen it before when Linc and I went to the park with our friends but I just can't say enough how much I love a good park! Mingus park is great! It is full of color, great play structures, birds and people. I took Linc there last week to walk around, feed the birds and play a bit. He loves people watching and it just so happened that their was a HEARD of kids taking a field trip to the pool right next to the park. As we walked past his eyes were SO big, taking in all of the commotion from the 40 or so 3rd graders. We played in the swings a little and walked around snapping some pictures while we went and now that Linc sits on his own I was able to take some shots of him on my favorite red bridge. Apparently the Chinese garden at Mingus park is a sister to a garden in China, complete with matching red bridge and everything. It is a beautiful spot that Linc and I will enjoy for years to come.
1 comment:
love you sis! your pics are great! i love the park too! we need to go to the park in Eugene next time you come over. I know a really great one!
Post a Comment