Today is officially Lincoln's 6 month birthday! As a friend of mine said on Sunday "we have now officially made it out of the woods!". I am not so sure about that, my handsome, sweet and very energetic boy still has his days but we made it through colic, digestion issues, his first foods, first giggle, first solid poo (I know ewww! but important;0), first tantrum (yep they've already started) and first time out! My goodness we've come a long way! Lincoln sits up now and can blow "raspberries" most often while eating... our dinner table looks like a Monet painting after Linc is done eating his sweet potatoes and prunes :0) Lincoln LOVES to eat! He is delightfully energetic with such a zest for life, a zest so strong that many people think we might have a mighty hard time keeping reigns on this kid. He has learned how to rock himself back and forth, quite hard, while sitting on people's laps and rarely ever stops moving. He is by far the most alert and aware baby I think I have ever seen. He turns his head so quickly at every little movement and sound and intently stares at things with a curious look when he encounters something new. He is quite the boy! I just wish I knew what was going on in that perfectly round little head of his!
5 comments:
I am miffed I did not even know Levi was having surgery youve gotta let us know these things. The pics of my boy are very hard to see I miss you guys so much and love you all bunches. Mom
LOVE the photo Ashley - perfect for his "half" birthday! :)
Bon Aniversary et toi, mon petit Lincoln! He's so cute and how appropriate for the "half" birthday, a half face shot! Your photography is very artistic and I like it!
Love you!
Amber
LOVE the pic Ash! Very creative!!!
HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY, LINCOLN!! Hugs to all..;0)
Post a Comment