Linc had his 6 month check up last Tuesday. He did get a shot and it was SO much better than previous shots!! But, First things first. He weighs 17 lbs. 11 ozs and is 28 inches long! I don't like sharing the percentile information because it seems so silly to compare my kid to someone who has totally different genetics than we do but Linc's head measurement is in the 90th percentile... my boy's got a MELON!! I laughed so hard at that, it just tickled me to death! Thank heavens it wasn't that big on delivery day :0) Okay, back to the important stuff. He is doing great! Doctor Lanza, our pediatrician kept saying how nice it was to see a smiling face, Linc's not mine ;0) He said he is a little ahead of his age developmentally and that he was, drum roll please, VERY active. Surprise, surprise! I think I hear that everywhere I take him, "My he's active!", "You're gonna' need running shoes for that one" and "Wow, he's ready to go somewhere!" are all common phrases that I hear when going about my days with Linc. And I concur, he IS active! I think it is the fact that his little legs kick like, well, like he just ate a pound of chocolate, three 20 oz. sodas and a family size box of Mike n' Ikes! But alas the only sugar Linc gets is in the form of fructose so the verdict is, he is a spaz! :0) But I mean that in the most loving and caring way ;0) I love my little mover and groover, he is So fun! So back to the shots, the nurse that administered them kept Linc mesmerized until she stuck him then his eyes welled up and he began to cry but only until she pulled the needle out then he smiled at her and resumed kicking like a crazy man! Wheeww! I am sure that at this point they are more traumatic for me! on another note, just a couple of days ago Lincoln actually took his first big step toward crawling, he got he knees underneath him while on his belly and kind of pushed with them! Yeah! So here is some recent video of Lincoln in action, not almost crawling but jumping in the Jumperoo:0)
And a funny picture of Lincoln already getting into trouble (playing with the curtains!). He'll back himself right up against them and proceed to play peek-a-boo behind them :0)

Peek-a-boo!!!!
3 comments:
the last shot was priceless!
What a man!! Glad the shots were better this time around.......
Man, we have the same jumper! I would have let you borrow that too!!! Such a sweetie pie, can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment