
I spent Thursday with my sista's, Amber and Jamie, snapping pictures away! It was awesome. The initial intent is a secret... don't worry I'll update you all, after mother's day :0) Gotcha' guessin' now! But since Amber was able to come along I got to take some much needed pictures of Linc and his Auntie A. She is great with kids and has a sparkling personality that shines through the camera lens perfectly! She took me to Morning Glories for breakfast and I always know that when I meet up with Amber for food it will always be an adventure. She loves so many types of foods that are, well, out of my box :0) I had vegan french toast and she had some sandwich with tofu that looked like egg and potatoes with gravy but, I am really not sure what the gravy was made of because it was vegan too. After that we hung out and took some pictures with Jamie and her kids. It was a lot of fun. I always love hanging out with Amber. She lets me see things from a totally different perspective. It is great! I love you sister!
For more pictures of Linc and Auntie A check out the album!




2 comments:
those pictures are wonderful! i had a wonderful time!! i love you and Linc lots!!! amber
I have the most beautiful nieces in the world!!! Just wanted everyone to know that.......;0)
Post a Comment