Friday, November 30, 2007

PSYCHE!



That was exactly what Lincoln was thinking after I posted last! He is a tricky little bugger. The past three days have been the worst I think, crying for no less than 3-6 hours per day. Today... the ultimate crying fest, Lincoln managed an astonishing 6 hours (I have been charting everything, that's how I know). Pretty much every waking moment was spent whaling. Levi and I are learning how to manage and just make it through each day one at a time. Today while Lincoln took one of his infamous 30 minute pretend naps we rearranged our bedroom, a task that turned out to be quite ambitious. I actually broke down and called the doctor today to see if there was anything we could try other than what we had been doing which for those of you who know my stubborn ways is pretty desperate! I think perhaps that is my lesson, I am learning how to ask for help and how to rely on others. Instead of constantly worrying about helping I am needing the help and having to figure out how to be humble enough to ask for it. Okay so now that I think I have figured out my lesson I can hurry up and learn it and we can all move on, RIGHT!? We'll see. After I explained my dilemma to the nurse her response was "Sounds like you'll just have to make it through"! So "make it through" we'll try and hopefully Levi and I won't have emotional break downs in the process :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Linc is getting all his problems out now and will be a model child through-out the remainder of his life - now wouldn't that be nice!! ;0) Will keep you all in our prayers.