We're at that point... where you just sit and wait for labor to start. Anything, a twinge, an ache, it all could mean labor's coming but mostly it doesn't. I'm rather large now. That's putting it nicely :) Levi ran into my belly yesterday, just bumped into me, and he was shocked at how hard it is. It's full of a bony kid! She's gotta' be seven pounds I think. She is still wiggling her little heart out. I've been trying to keep busy but I just don't have the energy to get up and go. I can't sleep and so we just manage around the house most days hoping that today will be the day. I've been crafting a lot. Got Christmas all done and ready early this year and I've done lots for Willow. She'll be covered for hair do-dads. I found a good sale on some felt scrap booking things and made them into barrettes and headbands. Super easy!

 |
| made some baby leggings from this tutorial and I've been raiding the thrift store for old sweaters to make hats (from the sleeve), leg warmers and all kinds of stuffed critters for the boys. |
 |
| lots of hair clips and bands |
 |
| A swaddle blanket that Levi can manage ;) |
 |
| these are some bandana bibs I made. |
 |
| Here's the glorious belly... oh my! |
|
The boys have been managing although I think they're going crazy too :)

Luckily the chickens started laying eggs so that's been REALLY fun! We go out twice a day to check them and usually there is at least one egg per day. We found three eggs in one day a couple days ago.
and here's the other little critter helping pop get his Tundra ready to sell. We decided that since we're having another baby a bigger hunting rig would be a nice addition to the family as well. We got a really nice Chevy Silverado and are so excited for the extra space... although Levi is pretty heart broken to sell his Tundra.
Speaking of my crazy boys and crafting here is some of the progress on Christmas crafting. I love this little deer felt mask;
And I made jammie pants for everyone but I wrapped the boys before I took pictures and I got carried away with Willows!! Here are some of her pants :)
 |
| Kim, who inspired Willow's pant making spree, went with me to a fabric store in Eugene and we had WAY to much fun with fat quarters. I just used a pair of pants I had in willow's closet as the "pattern" to make these. Each pair of newborn pants takes two fat quarters! So easy! |
 |
| These will be cute with a little red ruffle top I have. Yeah Christmas!! |
 |
| Might be the pair she comes home from the hospital in. |
 |
| And pinwheels... seriously!! |
So that's life in a nutshell :) There's lots more crafty stuff around here but I'll stop there! Mostly because it's all secret gifts for people who probably stop by this blog! Hopefully the next post will be the birth of Willow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment