Well yesterday was Linc's fourth Birthday... I can't, at all, believe that it's been that long since I became a parent!! It feels like he's always been here and I have no idea what life was like without him. I can't remember what Levi and I did without him, what we talked about before he was in our lives or how we filled the countless hours that we now spend just sitting and watching him. Lincoln is an amazing son, a wonderful big brother, a caring friend, an adventure seeker, imaginative beyond belief, cooky, crazy little kid. Yesterday on his birthday he thoroughly enjoyed being the center of attention, opening gifts and choosing to eat breakfast all day long :) He loves dinosaurs, animals, all of that sciency stuff that I love and he really enjoys his papa and brother. He is the most unbelievable gift I could have never imagined and I cherish the opportunity to be his mom more than words can express.
Recent quotes from Lincoln;
(After a rough morning we sat down to lunch)
Lincoln; Mom, does my smile make you happy?
Me; Oh yes, very happy
Lincoln; My smile is like the bright sparkles of the sunshine! (Said with a big cheesy grin on his face)
Barrett; No, no, NOOOO!
Lincoln; I will not respond to you with that tone of voice. (and he walks off!)
He makes me laugh every day with his wit, charm and amazing vocabulary :) I sure love him! We took Aunt Amber out to the pumpkin patch today for our annual visit and had so much fun celebrating Lincoln a little more. He wasn't exactly thrilled that I had my camera along so we'll be doing some "real" photos in a day or two when he decides he might be interested in the camera :)
 |
| The corn cob canon was so fun!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment