Saturday, March 19, 2011
No one wants to hear that....
I've talked about the odd things we say and hear here in the Harris house but my boys are always looking for something more odd and gross to do or say... I think it's their mission to help me step out of my perfect Martha Stewart world (you know, that dream land where everything is just so, the house is perfect and my children don't drool spit snot all winter long. Yeah that one.) Well today they straight blew "Martha" up. Today I heard the five words that NO ONE wants to hear their three year old say: "MOMMA BEAR'S EATIN' SHEEP POOP!" . I glance in Bear's direction and there stands a two foot tall fire ball with poop in his cute little pearly white teeth and a second handful of sheep pellets, ready to continue his "processed food" smorgasbord. I puked in my mouth. Then, like a ninja, I swatted the poop out of his hand, rushed him inside, scrubbed his hands, brushed his teeth, doused his mouth with water and salt and anything I could think of to kill whatever nastiness just went down that little boys throat, brushed his teeth again... and again and sat down. Sheep poop, really? That looked good to him? Wow. That's one story that his future wife Maga is sure to hear about. Oh Maga? That's Bear's future wife's name according to Linc. We pray for her and Linc's future wife Sarah everyday :) It's all in a days work for Ninja Martha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment