Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Little of This and That



 I took the boys to the beach the other day... we were actually going to meet my sis for lunch but she got sick and couldn't make it. We had a nice detour over to a favorite sandy spot and I tried to take pictures... of very unwilling subjects. This gets old really. At least Linc tries to entertain me but now he's got "Pirate Syndrome" where he fakes a smile so hard that he looks like a snarling pirate. He tries at least which is more than I can say for my bruiser. Bear just runs, at me or away from me, growling and wooping war cries like he's going to attack me. We are quite the site!
AAARRRGGG!! And Bear is snorting.
We were close with this one... so close.

In other news we have had AMAZING weather! Praise the Lord he heard my cries of insanity from keeping these little guys indoors for two months and let the heavens part for about a week. They closed today but that's okay. At least our memories were refreshed as to how sunshine feels and what the outdoors smell like. Levi was able to cut a tree down while the weather was nice. It was quite the show!  Video to come but for now;
Harris House Motto; "Where there's a big tree, there's a bigger saw!"

Happy lumber jacks
 We really did enjoy the weather! Oh my, these boys could live outside if I wasn't such an indoor woman. I can't help it, I get cold, I get dirty, I, I, I melt!
Linc was doing his impersonation of a Lambiosaurus... whatever that it?!

This one doesn't melt. He just growls at the cold and dirt, they turn and run. He's a feisty one, I tell you.

This is our jungle gym, aka-  a mountain of mud

 I'll conclude with one more piece of hill billie. Bear learned to ride the tractor with Levi's help;
notice anything strange?

This is one step away from a peg leg.

No comments: