Back to the family and a little review since this is a late blog post. The boys and I met Mom and Dad at the airport and my kids warmly greated them, running to them as they crossed the security barrier. I was happy they stayed on the "safe" side of security. I could just see Linc getting tackled and Bear getting pistol whipped for crossing those oh so powerful velvet ropes. Ug, airport security. Anyway, Mom and Dad came up just in time for Linc's birthday bash. Mom got to help me put all my anal party planning to good use and assisted Lincoln in making our guests party hats.
Then we had some good old present fun and a pinata;
And an AWESOME pumpkin patch trip with Aunt Amby:
I love my sister. Look at how cool she looks with her Chanel sunglasses straight from France in the middle of a pumpkin patch with her nephew on her hip... She's awesome! My friend asked if she knew we were going to the patch, where there would be mud and children to which I replied of course! That's how she rolls, why not dress up?! Heck I would but the way things are going I figure I am closer to sporting a pair of spanks than ever pulling out my heels again. Such is life :) I wouldn't change it but it's fun to hang out with Amber and her awesome, statement hollar'ing wardrobe! I love her! As do her Nephews!
Grams and her boy;
Grams and Gramps and Bear. He took a liking to grandpa;
It was really a wonderful visit. I've missed being able to show my Mom and Dad all the little things that the boys are learning and doing. It's always nice to get to show them a little bit of what they do and who they are because I think they are pretty darn cool! Love you Mom and Dad!








No comments:
Post a Comment