Linc's three. He's a real boy now I suppose. He talks, walks, and already knows way more about dinosaurs than I do. The other day he told me that Pteranodons are not dinosaurs they are Pterosaurs... what?! So I looked it up and he's right! I guess it's just a matter of time before he knows more about everything than I do. He's smart like that. I surely do love this boy! What a blessed three year's we've had getting to know him and I am so excited to get to know him as he grows into a young man!!
Levi also had a big birthday! He turned the big 34. And then he vowed to never celebrate another birthday, just kidding. He loves his birthday! I guess mostly he loves that I spoil him :) I can't help it! He is such a good papa, husband and role model in our community that it's only fair that he gets to have a day of spoiling. He deserved every bit of it! I love you Honey!!


1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!
Post a Comment