Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cuzn's camp 2010

This was our 6th Cuzn's camp (or 5th year, there was some debate :) and the funnest yet! The kids all play SO well together, it's really quite amazing. We had a little party for Bear while we were there with a home made pinata that I whipped up from a cereal box in between camp trips and the kids all enjoyed that thoroughly. We did some hiking up the slough, played in the water and ate lots of yummy food! It was such a blessing, though, to just sit and watch as all 8 children played non-stop together. They really enjoyed each other! They were amazing!!


Hike through the slough;


Sweet little Kim had some fun while her hubby relaxed in the nice cozy chair;


The kids all had so much fun! They even got to play in the hot tub;


Jamie and Corey always play/sing some Bible songs, which really intrigued Linc... I think I might have a musician or worship leader on my hands :)



Kids loved playing the sprinkler!


And coloring;

And eating!!


More water fun! The first afternoon the kids all ganged up on levi and chased him through the yard with hoses and jugs of water, it was hilarious!


You can see some more from Bear's party over at Jamie's blog.

2 comments:

Amber Allen said...

No pics of grama and grampa with the boys?

Ashley said...

hold your horses ;) I'm working on a wedding and two family shoots... my pics get shoved to the back, and Levi posted his hunting videos. I'll get there!