Monday, June 7, 2010

Can it get any busier?

Bear crawls now. My life is CRAZY. If Linc isn't needing to go potty (which I have to assist and happens about every hour) then Bear is eating wood chips off the fire place or nibbling on the end of my phone charger or doing just about anything that could possibly injure him severely. He doesn't mess around, that one. Straight for danger. Always. So on top of this new crawling and potty training thing sits life. All kinds of fun things have been coming and going and while they have been fun they have been exhausting. So I decided to skip the editing and just post some pics. It's about time ;0)

My brother came up for a visit and we got to have him stay with us for about a week and a half. I surprising didn't get any pics of him with the boys! AH! What was I thinking?

We made a trip to Diamond Lake with Levi's family;
I've been working on house projects. Here is Levi's bull rack from last year that I decided to mount... myself!


We've been doing the BBQ and picnic thing despite the terrible weather up here. Just so much rain. It's really getting ridiculous. But at least it has dried up for most of my photo sessions. My little business is really flourishing and keeping me busy in between all the fun/crazy mommy stuff. I just finished up second shooting a wedding, an engagement session and a family session last week and have a few more things coming up this summer. It's such a fun outlet for me. Get's me back on track as a nice mom :0) I've also been getting ready to start homeschooling Linc through preschool this fall. Oh MY! That one is so overwhelming. I have about got it figured out for the moment. I was able to hit the Learning Center in Portland and wow. WOW. I didn't know where to start but I managed to come home with some fun calendar stuff and money things for Linc to use this summer. I am really excited to begin the whole homeschooling process. I think it's going to be so good for my boys and my family and God has really eased my fear's over the past few months. So we'll start this fall doing very simple, very short school with Linc and we'll finish up in 2027 when Bear graduates :0) Wow. That's weird. 2027. Hmm. Now I'm scared again!

So that's that for now. On a side note I need some prayer for a friend. I mentioned our good friend Aimee and her husband Ryan on here a while back. Aimee has cancer (she's right around 30) and was fighting it off pretty well until about a month or so ago when she started having severe back pain. Anyway, long story short she got really sick last weekend and had to go to Portland for emergency scans and tests and the cancer is spreading to her head. They are still in testing right now so please lift them up in prayer. Thanks.

No comments: