For you grandma's and grandpa's out there :0)
Since taking this video Bear has started rolling over both direction readily! He is a mover, SO sweet and smiley and chubby :0) He is such a joy at this stage. I am just realizing that he is 5 moths old tomorrow!
Lincoln is so joyful at this stage too! He watched this video about 10 times and loved seeing himself playing with horsey and cow. Here's another installment of the funny stuff from Linc;
Momma- Hey linc, I love you
Linc- Hey momma, I love you. You're a nice person
Scene- Linc's playing in the tub with his rubber animal bath toys (aquatic theme)
Linc- MOMMA! I am having a dolphin!
I am pretty sure he meant I am playing with a dolphin but he said it in such a way that it sounded like he was "having" a dolphin :0)
Scene- every night at bedtime we do an extensive thanksgiving prayer where we really try to emphasise all the things that Lincoln is thankful for. Here are some of the things Linc is thankful for; macaroni, 'Mater, Ian (his friend), his horsey and cow, Noah (they arc guy), tractor tipping, elk meat, BIG bull elks, david and goliath, and of course momma, papa, and baby Bear.
I've gotta' start doing more of these "funny stuff that Linc says" posts! There are usually at least three things every day that absolutely make motherhood worth EVERY tantrum, swat and all that hard work!
In other news I need some help! Ideas are much appreciated. Here's the deal. I am trying to get a conclusive list of "house rules". My only guideline is they must be directly from scripture. I am working on a list that can be created into a "to do list" of sorts for Lincoln to better see what is expected of him and to keep track of where his heart is during the day. So do any of you have favorite scriptures that set the tone for your homes?? Leave a comment or just email me; AHarris_122@msn.com ! I'll be sure to show you what I come up with ;0)
2 comments:
Thanks I needed a grandkid fix. Love and miss ya'll
I didn't create a list of house rules, but I have looked up a few scriptures concerning those heart attitudes that are contrary to God's word. I apply them as the problem arises. Most are from Proverbs. Here are some.
Having integrity/truthfullness - Prov 12:22, Prv 11:2
Obedience Prv 12;1, prv 4;20-27
being humble(putting others 1st) prv 11;2
Love you and thanks for the post.
Post a Comment