Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hilarious!

Today was the day. I have often told people that Lincoln has never asked me to stop singing, well today was the day that Linc's love for my musical ability ended. I was singing a rather lively version of one of his favorite "Bible tunes" and he looked at me, smiling and said "mom, you're killing me" and he proceeded to "die". Um, I thought he might just say "momma stop" when he finally realized that I am no song bird but "momma you're killing me"?! I am seriously not THAT bad, am I? He also called me "big fella' " today. Hmmm. Not sure about that. So Levi is moppa and I am big fella?! BIG FELLA'?! Oh my :0) He "kills" me! I laughed a lot today!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

He made my day yesterday. I love all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, Naomi new my singing was bad even when she was an infant. If I tried to sing a lullably to her she would cry and pinch my lips shut.
Big Fella!