I tried to get some pictures of my three men this afternoon and boy is it tricky to take a decent shot of a two year old... especially one who is a camera hater. I pretty much had my work cut out for me- Levi is a man of many faces most of which shouldn't grace a picture frame, Lincoln would much rather lick my camera or throw rocks at it than look at it with a decent face and Barrett, well lets just say his face lacks the muscular capability to make any face other than the "squishy face" while being held. It was tough. Lets start with the out takes because those are always the best :0)
Poor Little Bear... Brother likes to sit SO close to him!

We'd try to get Linc all situated and then he'd bolt...

Or try to climb on papa...

Or do this... not sure what "this" is!?

And then there is the inevitable melt down...
Oh and lets not forget my "squishy" - Still pretty darn cute if you ask me :0)
But in the end I managed a couple of decent shots! Praise the LORD!! These shoots are just too painful for everyone involved to redo :0)

In other news this is what Grandma's do to Grandkids...

Linc is still enjoying his GG and Grams... He was REALLY happy :0)
1 comment:
Even the out-takes are wonderful! You got some great pictures! You're lucky, I have the worst time getting WADE of all people to sit still and let me take his pictures. I have to sneak them. Which is why we have hardly any pictures of the two of us, and particularly pictures of him smiling! :) Lincoln looks adorable and much-loved in that picture with his GG and Gram! And little Bear, of course, looks precious and squooshy, just as he should!
Post a Comment