Well we are fast approaching our third week as a family of four and then I am sure Barrett's one month birthday will sneak up on us before we know it. We have been having a lot of fun introducing him to all the important people in his world :0) He made it to church for the first time a couple Sunday's ago. That is always fun. People "ooh" and "ahh" over new babies, especially at church! My family is still in town helping out, cooking, cleaning and taking care of Lincoln for the most part. I am not sure what I am going to do without them when they leave this weekend.Barrett is still pretty easy going although he is figuring this world out a little more resulting in a few more sleepless nights and some fussing in the evenings but I can handle it! He is my little snuggle bug! Lincoln is still doing amazing with him, never had even a smidge of jealousy... how did we luck out!? He loves on him so much and keeps track of him all day long. Barrett is growing fast and even I can tell he is filling out, getting taller and putting on the weight. He has a check up on Wednesday to get his official growth stats. Levi has had the opportunity to go hunting a bit and hopefully we'll be doing another elk hunt success post soon. We are having loads of fun with both our boys and really enjoying this new stage of life!
1 comment:
Ashley, how is it possible to look SO good 3 weeks after having a baby?? What a beautiful family!!!!
Post a Comment