Monday, August 10, 2009

Our last Hoorah!

We just finished up our last summer adventure so to speak, before the new baby arrives. We had a blast at this year's Cuzn's Camp!! It was pretty hard work and Lincoln was go-go-go as usual the whole time and so I am whooped but it is still a wonderful time to hang out with family and to watch all the little cousins play together. This year there was 19 of us all together, next year there will be at least 20 and hopefully 21 or at least 20.5 (no, we aren't having another baby next summer... it's the other cousin's turn :0). We played games, took a hike to the beach, the guys went for a mountain bike ride, we ate... a lot! and we had a blast just hanging out with everyone. Levi's Aunt and Uncle were so gracious as to let us all invade their place which made it extra nice for everyone because we had access to a house and if this little boy decided to make his appearance during camp our hospital is only a short drive away. Unfortunately little man did not make his appearance even after a strenuous hike on the sand, sleeping in a tent and every other form of in-utero torture I could think of to encourage him to get out :0) Just kidding, he's happy in there I am quite certain, and he likes camping I am pretty sure!

So here are some random pics of camp this year;
Linc decided that he really needs a bicycle for Christmas this year :0) I think we'll go for a more masculine themed bike, like star wars over Disney Princess!


Cousin R making some delicious mud! One of the great things about camping with this bunch is that Levi's family is rediculously crafty and thoughtful. Jessica and Kim brought crafts and fun food snacks for all of the kiddos! It was awesome!!
Grandpa Bill managed to pack almost all of the kids on our hike at one point or another. He won the award for best pack animal :0)
I just liked this pic of one of linc's favorite little gals. He would follow her off a cliff :0)
So hopefully the next post I do on here will be about labor and delivery but it's possible that that post could be a ways away!

1 comment:

.kim.h. said...

Cute pics, girl. Miss you guys already...