Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I made Levi and Lincoln dress in their Easter suits for church this morning since we were all sick and dying on Easter and couldn't get out of the house. So I took a family picture when we got home to commemorate the fourth time I have ever seen Levi in a tie ;0) No, it's probably been more than four but not many! They looked so nice and everyone at church commented on how beautiful a family we have. We surely are blessed!! Levi decided to tell everyone that he was dressed up in honor of Medical Marijuana week... hmmm... he is so funny!

Grandma Cheryl has taken it upon herself to get Lincoln an Easter outfit each year. Last year was the cutest little plaid pants and a sweater vest and this year she went all out, suit vest, dress slacks, button up shirt and a clip on tie! Only problem was that he outgrew the dress shoes I bought him for Easter so he wore his blue sneakers!! It was still stinkin' adorable :0)


Thanks to all the wonderful mom's that I have had in my life to learn from and watch and especially to my mom and mother in law for being such wonderful, reliable, amazing women!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi I thought you would enjoy checking out our pastor's blog.
Here's the link.
http://www.blakeroadbaptist.com/blog.html
Tami

Anonymous said...

You look stinking adorable! Cute family picture!