In other news Birthday party season is upon us... parents why didn't you tell me that these things come out of nowhere, one after the other often times two on the same day and that an 18 month old is fully capable of knowing what he is missing if you decide to not go! Today was the first of three in one week! It was very fun, a bouncy house, cake and hot dogs not to mention tons of kiddos and awesome friends for both Linc and I to hang out with but whew!! I am exhausted after just two hours of chasing my little man. I need a Birthday Party Plan of Attack ;0) Next Saturday is a party in the early afternoon with a water slide and then another in the late afternoon at an indoor play house... I think two might be too many for one day. We'll see ;0) It is fun though, all that excitement and kids just love these things... I might just have to do a little party for Linc when he turns two... we'll see. Lincoln had a great time today stacking rocks, chasing a cat, and dumping bubbles but he wasn't too sure about the bouncy house. There were a lot of kids, and he wanted ME to come in with him... I'd get stuck I am pretty sure :0) Or I'd go into labor and nobody wants "water" inside the bouncy house, I don't think even a deposit would cover that! He ate some PB&J which I brought because my child is the only kid on the planet that doesn't do hot dogs... I don't mind, he can have all the apple sauce and PB&J he wants. And instead of cake he surprisingly wanted a Capri Sun, maybe my healthy food brainwashing IS working :0) He did nearly have a excitement attack when he saw the birthday boy's toys and presents, oh how difficult it is to explain that the toy that was at our house is now staying at someone else's. All in all it was a very fun afternoon! Bring on the next one!!
2 comments:
Hey, no hip ligaments... that is awesome. Think of what you can do when you are posing at the next photo momma's retreat!!!!!!! You look beautiful Ash and I am so glad that you have started feeling better!!!!
I was totally thinking of you Jenni!! :0)
Post a Comment