Saturday, April 25, 2009

I've been busy!


I have cooked nearly all day, my friend just took off and I feel like a stuffed turkey on Thanksgiving... look kinda' like one too with the baby belly ;0) WoW! We made some amazing food today!! After I finished the bagels we got started on the soft pretzels... MAKE THESE! Then we made the infamous Nalley's Chili dip to put on them (a can of chili and a package of cream cheese, melted and good). We ate some of those then we jumped right onto the chocolate wafer cookies which are JUST like oreo's only thin, crisp, light and airy... delicious! We slathered them with whipped cream and well let's just say I ate my fair share.

I am happy. End of story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - I give up - are there recipes hidden in your post somewhere??
;0)

Ashley said...

Sorry Teri! I had the color of the links set to look the same as the regular text... now you can click on the green words and get to the recipes. I think "MAKE THESE" and "chocolate wafer cookies" should be green.

Anonymous said...

Thank's kiddo - you keep up with the cooking and eating - your little man will love you for it!