Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is this "normal"?!

My son has taken to playing dress up... with MY clothes! He brings me socks, shoes and hats begging me to put them on him and then he prances around the house all dressed up. It is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. This is one of his latest outfits.



He also like my bra's... that one is a little strange :0) At Walmart the other day I was in desparate need of a new bra and so I grabbed one and threw it in the cart. Linc took no less than half a second to grab it and string it across his head and arms making it into a full body sling shot. I didn't notice until a man walked by peering into my cart with a strangely perplexed look on his face to which I smiled and looked in my cart at my little boy draiped in the new bra... hmmm... unusual :0)



He is indeed a special boy!

4 comments:

.kim.h. said...

i absolutely LOVE THIS! He's gonna be a creative, imaginative little guy, that's for sure! the question is...what does daddy think of his dress-up? :)

Jessica said...

I'm glad you're brave enough to share the bra story :) Lucy is in the dress-up stage, too...although I don't have any pictures of her as cute as that one of Linc! And I'm with Kim...what does daddy think?

Amber Allen said...

sounds like he's as unusual as his mom! :) love you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like the Jeremy is shinning through in your little one. I do remember going to the store with your mom when all of you were little and Giant Jer had your mom's slip. Drug it around like a securty blanket. Thankfully your mom had taken the straps off so it didn't look entirely like a slip. You go Linc! I also remember another nephew of mine who I caught with pink finger nail polish on. Thankfully both have turned out to be very manly men. Thank you Lord.