Friday, January 16, 2009

How to raise a Man...or Momma shouldn't have left us unsupervised?

Linc and I are holding down the fort while Ash went to have her picture taken. Apparently she is a "hot momma" and got signed up to make some money having her picture taken during a four day retreat with a bunch of other "hot mommas." She left the boy and I to fend for ourselves, so I decided it was time to instill some survival skills in our little man.

First he had to cut and stack some firewood...



The birds weren't flying...



The fish didn't take "the bait"...



The crabs didn't like "the bait"...


This is the only vermin we caught in our trap...



Hey hot momma, we love you and need your help, come back!















6 comments:

Rachel Spore said...

That is fantastic!!

kit-kat-katie04 said...

Levi, oh my, remind me to never let you babysit my children when Ashley isn't around!
haha this looks like it was a really fun father and son time though!

miss you guys and love ya

Rachel Spore said...

OMGTISSHIWTTI!!!!

Oh, sorry....just finished reading my "OTHER" favorite blog (stuffchristianslike) and got stuck in Text-Code.

Anyway, that is awesome!!!! I guess it is almost time for Titus and I to do the same.

(((Titus just told me he wants to hang out with Linc sometime...I told him it may not be safe.)))

Hmm....maybe it's time I take Titus sailing, show him the Jib-boom and teach him to Keel-Haul???

Maybe not.....mom would never leave us alone again....but, then again...mom would never leave us alone again. Hmmmm........


Well, nice job. Congrats on your time together and I pray you all survive...and that mom does, as well.

~Brion~

Anonymous said...

Well done Levi! I'm happy to see you enjoy your boy. Hopefully you'll have many more memories like this one.

.kim.h. said...

Levi, you rock. That's all I have to say. You rock. (Oh, and thanks for sharing your wife this weekend, we had a blast! Ask her to tell you about her labor plan.)

Rachel Spore said...

OMGTISSHIWTTI!!!!

Interpretation:

Oh My Gosh That Is So Stinking Hilarious I Want To Try It!

Please read this: http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2009/01/473-wotam-baby-straight-up-wotam.html

For further explanation.

PS. There is a DVD Office Game in the Walmart Clearance section and I almost buy it every time thinking of you guys... who knows Office trivia game might be in our future.