We have told some of you but now the time has come to let little "Chester 2.0" out of the bag... well not literally but you know what I mean, please Chester 2.0 stay in the bag for now. That's right we are going to have another Harris!! These pics are from our ultrasound today.
He/She is the size of a jelly bean and is 7 weeks old. Our official due date is the 28th of August and this little critter has already got me on my toes, well more like knees, puking. I have had some morning sickness (which is sorely misnamed because it usually lasts all day) but for the most part I just feel like I rode a roller coaster for way to long. We are very excited to welcome this little one to the family and I take the sickness as a sign of well being! Baby's heart rate is excellent and Lincoln couldn't care less :0) He has some big life changes coming up!
He/She is the size of a jelly bean and is 7 weeks old. Our official due date is the 28th of August and this little critter has already got me on my toes, well more like knees, puking. I have had some morning sickness (which is sorely misnamed because it usually lasts all day) but for the most part I just feel like I rode a roller coaster for way to long. We are very excited to welcome this little one to the family and I take the sickness as a sign of well being! Baby's heart rate is excellent and Lincoln couldn't care less :0) He has some big life changes coming up!
9 comments:
HO YA! good job you too.
Love ya tami
oops I guess that should be "you two".
Wow -- congratulations! I hope the morning sickness lets up soon...
Yahoo for Chester 2.0!!!
WOOT WOOT! Newborn photos, here I come! :) You KNOW we're thrilled for you guys. Can't wait! See ya THURSDAY!!!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys. see you soon.
congrats ashley!
i'm so excited for you and levi, oh and i guess linc too! i'm so glad you guys are all doing so well...
Love you,
Katie
Congrats! Such exciting news!
Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment