
Although we haven't quite figured out what we are going to tell Linc about Santa (he will know he is fictional, that's as far as we have gotten :0) he did get a to visit him at Levi's office party on Saturday night. Each of the parents got their child a present and turned it in to the Lieutenant who then, alongside Santa, passed the presents out for a little holiday surprise for all of the kiddos. I totally forgot my camera (I had to borrow a friends for the above shot, there is no way I could come away without a pic!), I was really bummed but it was A LOT of fun to watch Linc get his turn with Santa and had Santa not presented Linc with a candy cane as well as the present I am quite certain that we would have had a scene but Santa came through and Linc was in total awe. We got him a little telephone toy which he absolutely loved and now I know why people shower their children with gifts, it is just so much fun to see the excitement and happiness pour out of your kid! He pretends everything is a phone and when daddy and "Uncle" Jeff helped him open his present he proceeded to talk on the phone most of the night, SO CUTE! He also had a lot of fun watching all of the kids, there were at least 20 kids there. He was a happy camper! Linc started walking about a week ago (I know, no blog post, but I have been trying to get it on camera!) and so he enjoyed showing his stuff to all the big kids. He sure did do great mingling with everyone and pouring on the charm. He is such an outgoing little guy and really loves a crowd. Not sure where he gets that from... Levi and I like people okay but neither one of us are what I would call "outgoing". Maybe it is from his auntie Amber or Grandpa Bill :0)
Here are a couple of random video's showcasing Linc's new moves and his animal noises
DISCLAIMER- if you get motion sick don't watch... I never said I was a good videographer :0)
This first one is his animal noises, listen carefully. Toward the end you will hear him refer to me as "Cacka". That is what he says when he wants food and I taught him "cracker" but now he won't call me momma only "Cacka"... It got pretty bad when we were at the grocery store and he started pulling at my shirt and yelling "cracker"... could have been misconstrued :0)
HERE it is ladies and gents. Lincoln Harris walks!
You noticed in the last video that he learned where belly buttons are... and like the cracker thing that backfired too. Now he lifts my shirt exposing my belly all the time, it's rad.
2 comments:
Way to go Linc!! i can't wait to come see you guys soon!! Give me a call when you get a chance. Love you!!! Our new home # is 925-3791.
He is so awesome.
Post a Comment