Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dairy Queen to Weaner


What?! That title might officially be the wierdest blog post title from me yet! But it marks some BIG stinkin' news in the Harris house. I once was the Dairy queen but I am now a successful Weaner and the proud owner of a weanie :0) That's right, Lincoln is weaned! It was a little bit of a process and we went the natural route so I have been postponing this important news until I was certain that his interest in me was completely gone but it's been about two weeks and he hasn't looked back! I must admit it has been an adjustment and without sharing any super embarrassing details lets just say I avoided mastitis which my doctor said was a "sure thing" when I weaned Linc. HA! Proved her wrong, thank ya' Lord! I think now I can call Lincoln a toddler and not a baby anymore? Not sure when that transition takes place but we got over this hump and on to the next... is potty training next?? Please say potty training is next!

No comments: