Thursday, December 4, 2008
Linc's Okay
We have had an interesting couple of days. We took Linc to the doctor on Wednesday for a follow up to the ER visit from Sunday and our pediatrician took a throat culture and sent us home with one of two option; strep or mono! I choose option number three; give me a break!! I called the doc this afternoon to see if the strep culture came back positive and because Linc broke out in a rash which we thought was a reaction to the strep antibiotic that the doc prescribed just in case it was strep. Well it wasn't strep so off to the doctor again this evening only to find that the rash wasn't an allergy but a symptom of Rosiola or possibly another type of virus. YEAH... I think!? Linc's doctor wasn't worried about either possibility so neither am I. Hopefully we'll be over this thing in 10 days like the doc said. Oh MY! I really hate it when Linc get's sick... I am never taking my kid to the U of O for a photo opp again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is pure CRAZINESS!!!!!!!! WOW! I'm so glad none of the other Harris' kiddos got sick from Thanksgiving!...what a bummer Ashley! I'm soo sorry! We've been trying to tell you those DUCKS have Kudeeez!! :) - and yes, Beavers can't spell! :)
Post a Comment