I thought I would share how a conversation between Linc and I goes sometimes :0) Wow, his little brain moves SO much faster than mine. And that attention span... whew! I can't find enough things in my day to occupy the kid, I could really use some creativity with him!! We managed all of three one year pics before the bubbles were gone and so was Linc, in search of the next thing. I need more energy!!
A Conversation With Lincoln
Mommy -"Hey Linc lets go play with some bubbles and maybe snap a few One Year pics, okay?!"
Linc- "Sure Mommy, I have never seen bubbles before"

Mommy- "Oh no honey, don't grab the wand"
Linc- "Must destroy bubble making machine! Must eat Bubbles! MUST spill bubbles!!"

Mommy- "Wait Linc come back!"
Linc- "I see the dog, I see the flower, I see the front door, I see the MOP! If I just squeeze under my stroller I can reach it!"
Mommy- "Lincy, don't you want to play with the bubbles... Please?!"
3 comments:
That is a great post! SO true!! Love the second bubble pic...that's sweet looking!
Ha! This is such a funny post because it's SO true! I can totally relate -- so I guess what I'm saying is that it doesn't necessarily get easier as they get older! :-)
I love the first picture! Awesome timing with his smile and that bubble!!!
I can't believe you were able to get shoes on him and they stayed on! I love you Momjlmtik
Post a Comment