This week officially began the camping season for our family. Not that we haven't already taken about 5 camping trips but around this house camping season begins when we spend at least half of the month camping... no lie! It is ELK SEASON! And for Levi it is better than Christmas, Easter, definitely better than Valentines day, St. Patrick's day, Boxing Day, Nun's Day... well you get the idea. It is equally as exciting as the end of fire season (see previous post) for Levi! Unfortunately this first trip didn't bring any elk home but we will go out next week and the week after and the week after... until, Lord willing, he gets the BIG one! I didn't get any pictures this time, I know it's a travesty but next week I will be back on duty as camp photographer.
Last Tuesday we had Linc's "Big Ol' Mellon" check up and I was right, North Bend could use a little help in the hiring of competent nurses. They mismeasured (just like they did at the hospital when he was born) and according to his record his head shrunk a centimeter. Weird! He is fine, healthy and doing amazing! While we were camping Levi and I noticed that the little critter broke THREE teeth through... OUCH! He is also standing for very short periods of time on his own, clapping, says momma occasionally, can move/cruise all over, and is getting more active by the minute which I did not think possible but Oh how he loves to prove momma wrong :0)
......EDIT..... Linc is getting ALL FOUR of his top teeth. The other front tooth decided to come through too!
No comments:
Post a Comment