Yesterday while I was at my mom's group meeting Levi and Lincoln went out with one of Levi's coworkers to hunt some pigeons. This was Linc's first of many father son hunting trips. It was so fun to tell all of the ladies at the group that my little Linc was spending the morning hunting with his daddy, you should have heard all of the "OOOh"s and "Ahhh"s. Levi completely volunteered to take him, packed him into the hunting area, fed him lunch on the go, changed a monster diaper, got him to sleep in the back pack and returned my baby home safe and sound. Linc was missing his pants upon returning but that was a minor detail :0) All limbs were still attached and he could hear just fine! Levi even put cotton in his ears so that the gun shot wouldn't hurt his little hearers.
On Monday I went out with the guys and had fun collecting pictures of nature for a future project. It was so exciting to see my baby interested in what daddy was doing. I know they are going to be best friends and that Levi will be an incredible mentor for Lincoln to watch and follow.
1 comment:
I LOVE your nature photos! The colors in them are so vibrant and you got some great detail in them.
How cool that Levi and Linc could bond with some man-time :) What a good Daddy!
Post a Comment