Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My first tooth!

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, Lincoln has a tooth!!! It looks more like a shark tooth because it isn't all the way up yet, Yikes for breastfeeding :0) The tooth right beside it is almost through and it looks like he has two teeth in the back upper right hand of his mouth coming through. I am so excited and yet so scared! I don't know who this is going to hurt more, me or him :0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Congrats Linc...you'll do fine Ashley, just remember when he bites, DON'T PULL!!! ;0}

JEREMY CUMIFORD said...

hellow ashley. Wow that souds like its going to hurt. Im glag I will never lactate. Have fun with that. Hey i created one of these blog thing you should check it out. It's called "Foot steps of jeremy"

Amber Allen said...

i'm with jeremy on this one! i'm glad i will never lactate!! :)

Jessica said...

That is such a cute idea to have him holding the toothpaste :) Lucy is still toothless at almost 11 months old - but this nursing momma is not complaining!