Over the past few weeks I have been broadening Lincoln's culinary horizons, offering him a myriad of solid foods with different textures. From graham crackers to corn, beans to rice he is experiencing and enjoying all these new foods but for the life of me I cannot figure out how he can make a HUGE mess out of a cracker! His spit is like lava, it dissolves even the neatest food into a thick paste that plasters his face, hands and surroundings. The other day I was just coming home from grocery shopping and Linc started fussing in his car seat. "luckily", I thought, I had just bought some teething biscuits. I pulled one out and handed it back to him. He quickly began silently chewing away or so I thought. When we got home I noticed he was asleep so I snuck back to the back seat only to realize that the nasty little teething biscuit had been transformed into brown, crusty finger paint. The child was literally covered in teething biscuit. His once white onesie now resembled a piece of burnt toast and his car seat... oh his car seat. Needless to say I spent about an hour the next day cleaning teething biscuit from the crevasses of the car seat. Could the children's food industry please come up with a "mess rating system" for their products!? Here's my little monster dissolving graham cracker with his acid spit!


This post has been brought to you by the letter "Y" ! :0)
6 comments:
I love reading your blog, Ash! You are so entertaining and Linc, well, he is just too stinkin' cute, graham cracker paste and all.
this is comment is sponsored by the letter "h" because you are HILARIOUS! oh and "z" for ZOO! See you tomorrow!
Those teething biscuits are truly amazing - I think they double in size the more moisture they absorb. Truly a culinary feat - from solid to mush in a matter of minutes!!
He is SO cute and the pictures are great!!!
Jenni
Disgusting. And yet, very awesome. ;0) Love it!
I agree with Jamie :)
And those pictures are super cute!
Post a Comment