Some owl people (environmentalists) want to shoot (yes, kill) Barred Owls because they are encroaching on the threatened Spotted Owl's habitat. They believe the Barred Owls and Spotted Owls evolved over millions of years, but now the Barred Owl is encroaching from the Eastern US in just a handful of years and threatening the Spotted Owls in a bad way.
Could it be that the Barred Owls and Spotted Owls were created by God? Could it be that the reason the Barred Owls haven't encroached on the Spotted Owls haunts during the millions of years they co-existed is because it was actually thousands of years since they were created, not millions of years? Could it be?
Anyways, that is my sermon for today. I praise God every day that I can get out and enjoy his creation, I just wish politics and catching bad guys didn't get in the way of enjoying it!
2 comments:
I'm thinking you all will need a seperate hard drive for all the pictures - this one is truly great!
Way to enter the blogging world with a bang, bro! ...er, rather, a shot. ;0) Love the pic, love the sermon. Keep 'em comin'!!
Love,
j ;0)
Post a Comment