No, No, No, not in the way that you would think. He is not crawling YET but he has learned how to move and it is rather amusing. He lies on his back and bends his knees then pushes off the floor with a hip thrust kind of action. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.! He can do it pretty fast too :0) (I am trying to get it on video but he won't perform) He has also learned how to growl. That's right, growl in a deep, throaty tone that gets quite a few funny looks. It kind of like Darth Vader meets Simba. And to top all of this new learning off I think he might be going through an "awkward" phase... a lady at Walmart told me he looks like Spock from Star Trek!!! I think he is PRECIOUS! And please Lady, think before you speak next time :0)!! I am not concerned, he gets enough about how handsome he is, any more and we might have a problem. I am pretty sure he has been growing though. I went to put on his regular P.J.s tonight and they are TOO short by quite a bit. He just wore them two days ago! He has been sleeping about 4 hours a day which is way more than usual, I am lucky if I can get 1.5 hours worth of nap on any given normal day. I don't know what to do with myself! And so life goes on in the Harris household until Linc REALLY starts movin' then life will for surely end as we know it :0)
2 comments:
That growling thing is how Matt got his nickname Grizzle when he was a baby. The noises they come up with are waaaay to funny! Love ya, and have fun....;0)
The picture in this post is my favorite Lincoln look ever. He was doing that for me when I was making him laugh! haha it's priceless. Well glad to see that he's growing and still as adorable as ever (I don't know what that lady was talking about!)
Love you
Katie
Post a Comment