So for all of my fellow bloggers out there I have discovered an absolutely amazing site filled with all the digital scrapbooking supplies one could ever need and the great part is... well there are several great parts!
- It's FREE! How? I don't know but it is!
- You don't have to download anything onto your computer
- You can save everything as a JPEG and can print it from your computer
- it's super easy to make an account
- there are tons of people to glean inspiration from
Did I mention it's FREE! So now you have my little secret and you know why my header changes every three days! I am addicted :0)
3 comments:
I love that you are so creative!! You know I think that is our biggest similarity is how artsy and crafty we are. I really like that!! I love you sis! You're still my favorite!!
Love, A
I must learn how to do this - I love the way it keeps everyone "in touch". Finding the time - now that's another subject ;0) Love ya bunches!!
ok so I get the addiction. :)
thanks for passing it on.
now how do you get them to be your headers on your blogspot? I only fiddled around for a little bit yesterday evening, but I couldn't figure it out.
Post a Comment