Marriage is an amazing thing. So many people have so many negative things to say about it nowadays but I am convinced that marrying Levi has made me better in so many ways! I understand so much better how deep God truly loves me in the love that I have for Levi. I believe that God put Levi in my life to teach me how to love better, along with many other things. I am supposed to love Levi like God loves me! Honey, you're awesome but that is easier said than done sometimes ;0) We have been married three years as of last Wednesday! Three years already. Levi is my rock here on Earth. He is strong, caring, funny, and my perfect counterpart.
This weekend he went away to get reconnected with the "big man upstairs" at men's retreat. I had a good friend from high school come over and we worked and worked and worked a little more on her wedding invitations. They turned out beautiful and well worth the work. It was so much fun to see her where I was three years ago, so in love and so excited to spend the rest of her life with one person. Marriage, to experience a little of God's love in person on this side of eternity, is one of his most wonderful gifts.
2 comments:
I love it! Where were you when I was getting married?! ;0) Super fun. Nice work!
Love,
Jamie :0)
You are such a crafty critter!! Everything you touch seems to exude creativity and love...God does such good work when He bestows a gift to someone... ;0)
Post a Comment