Friday, April 11, 2008

Practice makes perfect...

So the old saying goes but I am convinced that having a nice camera doesn't hurt the process :0) I have been snapping away, only stopping to eat, sleep and change a diaper here and there. I never knew photography was so much like science and that makes me even more happy to discover the inner workings of my camera. The aperture is like the human pupil, the shutter speed is like blinking, the camera is basically a little eyeball made out of plastic and metal, complete with an advanced computer processing center (albeit not nearly as advanced as our brain).


So I have so much to learn and I am loving it. I am able to "go back to school" which I never thought I would want to do but now that I have something that peaks my interest I am more that willing, even enjoying learning about photography. Levi had a doctors appointment in Florence yesterday and it just so happened that Jamie and the kids were at Bill and Kay's so we met up with them for a day of photography fun! Again.. I have lots of learning to do but here are a couple of my favorites from our day!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Great pictures, keep them coming. I just can't get enough, you're so talented and get such great expressions, wonderful backgrounds and awesome closeups.

Cheryl said...

Hey you I am up and running with wireless to we can webcam soon. I love you and can't believe how big my boy is I miss you guys terribly. Love mom Oh by the way great job on the pics they are wonderful Love Mom