This is by far the highlight of my week! Linc learned how to roll from his tummy to his back tonight!!! (Please turn the sound down... the mommy in me couldn't help but get overly excited :0)
Oh man, I have WAY to many videos like that of the "mommy in me" screaming and talking baby-talk to my kids in order to coax them into doing something!! :) You can't help it, you're soo proud of your little ones and don't even know how you sound!! :) I LOVE IT! That is awesome, go Link GO!
4 comments:
SOOOO CUTE! Way to go, Linc!!!
Oh man, I have WAY to many videos like that of the "mommy in me" screaming and talking baby-talk to my kids in order to coax them into doing something!! :) You can't help it, you're soo proud of your little ones and don't even know how you sound!! :) I LOVE IT! That is awesome, go Link GO!
Soon you will be running to keep up! ;0)
super cute! love you and happy valentine's day! (a little late :) )
Post a Comment