I know I have been posting a lot lately but so many funny things have been happening that I just have to share! This afternoon I was making a valentine to send to my dad and brother while Lincoln watched from his high chair, which he loves! I heard a "girgle" ( and in my head a theatrical "DUN, DUN, DUN") come from the peanut gallery and since this is day number four (I think... I lose track!) of no poo for Lincy I knew... oh how I knew what I would find when I went to change him and yet I was still amazed :0) Lets just put it this way, the only thing I could say when I unwrapped my warm, steaming little present from Linc was "Oh my Lord!"... and then the dry heaves started. He is no longer a cannon but has converted into an ice cream machine. Yep, that's right, just like DQ! After he finished (he was not, unfortunately, funished when I began unwrapping) I was left once again with a problem, A soggy bottomed, giggly little boy (he always gets SO much amusement out of a good poo) for which no amount of baby wipes could help. So I cleaned enough to stop the dripping and ran him to the bathroom sink... and that, my dear friends is how our lovely afternoon was spent :0) He cracks me up!
2 comments:
Little stinker!! :)He is so stinkin' cute! (No pun(s) intended!)
Love you all!
That has to be the cutest picture ever!! It will be a great picture to show his wife!! ;0)
Post a Comment