Saturday, February 9, 2008

Grandma Florence

I told you all a while ago that while we were in New Mexico we were able to visit my great grandma Florence and that she died a couple of days after we had left. Well I finally got some pictures from my mom's blog of our last visit with Grandma. These pictures are bitter sweet because she was litterally just days from going home and so she doesn't look like the great grandma I remember but she was SO thrilled to meet Lincoln and I could still see the great grandma I knew in her eyes while she interacted with him.
Our hands: Grandma florence (bottom), Me (left), Lincoln (top), Dad (upper right), Grandma Loly (right)
All five generations (Great Grandma was the only living great, great grandma for Lincoln!)
Grandma Loly and Great Grandma at Thanksgiving
Amber went down to visit a while ago, last summer I think. (Grandma Loly, Grandma Florence, Amber)



2 comments:

Amber Allen said...

These are awesome pictures! I especially love the hands! Love you!

Anonymous said...

finally found time time to look at the pictures, You are a great mom, Ashley and Lincoln and Levi and you make a beautiful family You are setting a good example for all your friends. We are very proud of all of you love you Gram Loly