We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! We enjoyed our first Christmas with Lincoln very much. Unfortunately Levi and I didn't get to spend much time with our new family of three because he had to work and I decided to take advantage of my last chance to have Christmas in my childhood home with my mom, brother, sis and bro-in-law. So we split up just for a couple of days and I took Linc to Grams' (my mom) and then we met up on Christmas day in Florence at Grandpa Bill and Grandma K's house with Levi. It was a lot of fun, a lot of traveling and a lot of new experiences since I have Lincoln now. To pack for my little three day trip to my mom's house I think I took four suit cases, two bags of diapers etc., etc.. Enough stuff to fill the space around Linc's car seat in the back! He did okay but I think there was WAY too much going on around him. He was overwhelmed! When we got home finally on Christmas night we were able to just sit down and relax and he went to sleep for about 6 hours! Talk about exhausted!! It was a good time but definitely different than any other Christmas I have ever had. My dad was unable to come up and that left a big gap in my Christmas spirit and it was pretty tough to be away from Levi during such a special time but next year, when everything has settled back down from all of the new transitions I am sure my Christmas cheer will bigger and better than ever! Not to mention next year Lincoln will be completely into all of the Christmas events! I love Christmas and all of the meaning behind our celebration. I just hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, focused on the birth of Jesus and sharing in his wonderful love with family and friends!
Side note: Lincoln turned two months old on the 21st!
1 comment:
We had a great time! Thanks for coming over to moms. I love the heely's. I can't wait till Leo gets his in the mail! :) We'll send you some pics of us heely-ing together. Should be fun!!
I love you!!
Amber
Post a Comment