Kay had suggested we get a wipe warmer just after we had Lincoln so we got one and never used it, he loves a good old refreshing, cold wipe! I think he also loves being naked! I might have a streaker on my hands... I apologize ahead of time :0) I can see it now, I dress linc and two minutes later his clothes are strewn across the house and he is in the front yard doing the "Freedom Dance"! I have seen kids like that before and it looks like Linc might just be one of them :0)
We have been out and about enjoying the lovely weather over here on the coast before the storms start rolling in tonight. Here are a couple pictures of my daily (semi-daily is more like it) walk to our friends house. It is quite a workout for poor little out of shape me but it is great for Lincoln. He loves it all except for the initial process of getting him in his outside suit which is a big fluffy sack with attached mittens on each sleeve. It is so funny, he waves his hands around in it like a penguin and he can't hardly move just like the kid on "A Christmas Story" that falls on his back and can't get up! I giggle every time I put it on him! He is so cute!
Levi had a rough couple days back at work. They had defensive tactics training on Tuesday and Levi's partner was "in the zone" and didn't here him yelling "STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME"! Levi had to physically throw the guy off to break free from the pressure point maneuver he was administering. His partner was pressing just behind the ear, where you feel it when you eat something sour and now Levi says he salivates more on that side and his jaw was sore for a couple days. Welcome back to work Levi! :0)
1 comment:
Sounds like youv'e got the battle won!! PS - you look great!!!;o)
Post a Comment