For the past couple of months we have had a good friend of Levi's living in a trailer down on our lower property until he finds a house for his family. It has really been a lot of fun to have Ryan as a neighbor. He keeps Levi on his toes, kind of a brotherly love-hate relationship! His wife and son come down about every weekend and this past weekend Ryan decided he needed Levi to participate in his annual pumpkin carving festivities :0). It was SO funny to watch these two large men carving pumpkins! They were so meticulous and precise, it was hysterical! Ryan even had a special pumpkin carving kit complete with stencils, knives and a scraping device to get all of the insides out of the pumpkin. I think this will have to be a new tradition... Ryan and Levi's annual pumpkin carving :0)
Linc's update: Lincoln had his two week check up today. He is growing like a weed! He went from 7 lbs. 12 oz. last week to 8 lbs. 5 oz. this week and he grew 1.5 inches since he was born! Now I know why he needs so much sleep! Speaking of sleep, he is doing much better now thanks to some helpful hints from Levi's cousin Jessica and he only wakes up twice for about 30 minutes to an hour during the night. He keeps his eyes open now a little more. I think they will be brown eventually but for now they are a very dark blue. Levi and I are so blessed to have him!
2 comments:
So much fun - just imagine Linc in there helping with the pumpkin carving! Sounds like you've got some good growing going on up there...keep up the good work.
is that a mini-mohawk I see? too cute!
Post a Comment