Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lincoln's OUT!


He is out and ready for action! After about 13 hours of hard labor (not that any labor is easy) Lincoln William Harris arrived at 6:05 A.M. on Sunday morning, weighing 8 Lbs. 1.5 oz. and measuring 19.5 inches. He is Hairy! He has fuzz all over and a great head of brown/black hair. His eyes... I am not sure yet. He hasn't quite got the eye thing figured out yet but I think they are really dark blue at this point. He has totally changed my life! He is absolutely the most beautiful, amazing thing I have ever seen and he is already a model! Linc was the demo baby for the hospital siblings tour last night and he did great on his debut :0) He was a hit with all the siblings. Lets see, what else can I tell you about him... he poops giant green bubbles and Kay was lucky enough to get to see it first hand. Levi cut the cord and didn't even flinch, Jamie I think he is over his fainting! Updates will be coming soon, thanks for all your prayers and visits and support! If you want more pics his photo album is up :0), talk about paparazzi! I am now a member!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Welcome to the Paparazzi Club!! ;0) I'm so glad you're all doing so well. It was really special to see the great team you and Levi make in action at the hospital! I'm looking forward to my chance to hold little Linc.
Love,
Jamie :0)

Jamie said...

Okay, I just now checked out the Lincoln Album and had to comment on how many great pics you have already!! He looks so much older than 2 days to me when his hat is off and you can see all that hair! He's super, super cute.
Love,
Jamie :0)

Jessica said...

Wow, he looks like LEVI! :) I can't wait to see him, sooo glad he's here!! You are my hero!! - labor with no epidural...WOW!! Nice work mama!!

Jessica said...

I just looked at that album too, and man he's got the prettiest lips I ever saw on a baby! :) :) SO kissable and loveable!

.kim.h. said...

Jess, that's what I said too - she's my HERO. And she's a ROCKSTAR. And he's adorable. And I can't wait to meet him, and see you guys! :) CONGRATS. And love you all! :)

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. Jacob has alreay given him a nickname - can't wait to hold and cuddle him. Get some rest and love to all - good job!

Morrow Clan